Turn Your Bathroom Into a Spa!
- Create a "space." There's a reason the home decor magazines are always talking about "space"! It allows you to define a purpose for the room. To create "space" in your bathroom, place candles around the room—on the edge of the tub, the window sills or any safe place that could use a candlelit glow!
- Give it a scent. Most spas are distinguished by a scent and your at-home spa shouldn't be any different! Use scented candles or an inexpensive scent diffuser to fill the room with calming smells like lavender or chamomile, or invigorating, citrus-y scents.
- Make it comfortable. If your bath towels have seen better days, or if you can see through your bath towels, spend a few bucks on fluffy new ones; you can get 'em cheap at discount home decor stores. Take it a step further by heating them in a towel warming or on the radiator, so they're nice and toasty when you get out of the bath.
- Step up your bath. Fill your bathtub with bath salts, bath bombs, and bubble bath so you feel like you're totally indulging. Choose bath products that will complement your scented candles or scent diffuser. Then, relax, breathe deeply and sink in!
- Create a ritual. Turn your at-home spa into a serious relaxation zone by creating a ritual around the experience. Meditate, practice bathtub yoga or just reflect on the things you're grateful for.
- Keep it clean. Nothing kills the mood more than a messy, dirty or untidy bathroom. Keep your new oasis clean and sanitized—without spending a ton of time doing it!—by letting Scrubbing Bubbles® Foaming Bathroom Cleaner do the work for you! It extends into hard-to-reach places to keep the surfaces in your new "spa" free of dirt and grime.
With all the luxuries of an at-home spa, me time never has to be more than a step away! Just be prepared to share your new spa-like bathroom with your mate and kids. (Getting them to take a bath has never been so easy!)