Got unsightly coffee stains and tarnished fixtures? No worries! These tricks will keep your kitchen looking (and smelling) super-fab!
- To de-stink your fridge, put a little clean cat litter on a baking sheet and put in the fridge for a few days. Sounds gross, but it'll get out all the odors.
- Fix scratches in your stone counters by rubbing carefully with superfine dry steel wool! They'll look as good as new.
- Clean coffee stains with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, water and a teensy bit of ammonia.
- To clean splatters on painted walls, gently wipe off with a paper towel dipped in soapy water and then rinse with pure water.
- Get tarnish off of brass and copper fixtures with a little ketchup. Just scrub it on and rinse with water (so your sink doesn't smell like a hot-dog stand). For chrome fixtures, try rubbing with a little vodka to make 'em shine. Seriously!