Quick Bathroom Cleaning & Organization
1. Fill the tub with a couple of inches of water and dump in some white vinegar. Drop in the the kids' tub toys and let them soak, while you get to the rest. The vinegar is an easy way to clean toys!
2. Now, open your makeup drawer, grab the trash can and toss out any makeup thats been hiding out in there for longer than six months. Be ruthless! You can always buy fresh stuff tomorrow.
3. Next, grab a gallon zipper bag, throw in any expired medications in the medicine cabinet, and put it in a safe place away from the kids. When you have time later, check out this handy guide to disposing of expired meds.
4. Do a quick toothbrush inspection. Do any have seriously mangled or frayed bristles? Might be time to replace them with new ones. Make a note. (But don't toss them yet, or else the kids' excuses for not brushing tonight will be totally valid!)
5. Clear out any of the under-the-counter clutter that's taking up room for no reason. Empty bottles of cleaner? Unwrapped tampons? Toss 'em! Then, grab the Antibacterial Scrubbing Bubbles® Foaming Bathroom Cleaner and spray down the sinks and countertops to make them fresh and clean.
6. Finally, drain the tub, rinse the toys and put them back in their storage space. Until the kids' next bath!