Decorate a Can or Bottle Hugger
Decorate a simple bottle hugger or can cozy with some bling-bling!
- A bottle hugger (you can pick one up at any craft store or decorate over the one you got from the gym five years ago!)
- Foam shapes and letters—self-adhesive ones are faboo, but if you don't have them, the regular old kind work great, too!
- Craft glue or a hot-glue gun (make sure YOU use it and not your kid)
- Bling (a few rhinestones go a long way)
- Lay out all of your supplies.
- Talk to your kid to see if she wants to create a design, or just make it all abstract and random (that's what my kids always seem to pick, and I, anal Abby, am always like, "Are you sure you don't want an underwater theme?" Haha!)
- Have your kid glue and stick the things on wherever she wants, or if you're looking for a more permanent hugger, hot-glue the objects on for her (but let her tell you where).
- Put a frosty can or cup into the hugger to keep it cool all day long (and safe from her little sister. Who are we kidding? Even a personalized hugger can't prevent siblings from taking things!).