Paint With Marbles Art Project
Use marbles to create cool patterns.
- White printer paper
- A bunch of shooter marbles: the big kind
- Craft paint: in lots of colors
- Dixie cups: one per paint color
- A cake pan or any rectangular dish that's a few inches deep and won't break
- Plastic spoons
- Pour a little paint into each paper cup.
- Have your kid gently put a few marbles into each cup.
- Put a piece of paper into the cake pan.
- Have your kid scoop out some marbles with a plastic spoon and dump them into the cake pan.
- Have him roll the marbles all around. The marbles will make a cool pattern on the paper.
- Get him to try it with marbles dipped in all the different color paints for a truly unique art project.