Blow Wind Blow Baby Song Activity
Show your baby that being a blowhard doesn't have to be a bad thing!
- You and your baby:Isn't it crazy that you're a parent?
- A good pair of lungs:You know you have them if one is to judge by your baby's healthy (read ear splitting) screaming! He inherited those pipes from someone.
- Snuggle up with your baby. If it's warm enough, take off his onesie so you can get to his cute little tummy.
- Say the rhyme "Blow wind, blow! Puff, puff puff! First you blow softly… Now you blow ROUGH!" pausing after "softly" to blow—you got it softly and pausing after "ROUGH" to blow… wait for it… harder. Baby will love feeling the different kinds of wind on his belly.
- After you've sung the rhyme a few times, pause before you blow to see if baby anticipates the pending "wind." You'll delight in your little genius' ability to predict what's coming!
- This game is a great way to keep older, wiggly babies still while on the changing table. Try it next time you have to change a stinky diaper.
- Want more simple games to play with your baby? Nick Jr. Baby Curious Buddies has fun and interactive At-Home Baby Games for all your baby's ages and stages.