Crocheted Arm Warmer Craft
Crochet the perfect winter craft: trendy arm warmers!
- Lion Boucle Yarn Taffy
- Size H crochet hook
- Size G crochet hook for sewing
- Ribbing for arm: Row 1:work a sc row Ch1 then turn (4 sts)
- Measure the wrist you are going to be working with to find out how long your ribbing rows should be.
- Rows 2 to fit: sc in the back sc st through out.
- Then close (size G hook) the armband with a sc st going down the short sides of the armband together
- Row 3: DC in sc then chain 3 skip 2 sc Dc in sc around.
- Row 4 to 9: DC, then chain 3, Dc in space
- Row 10 to 12: Sc around.
- Stitch a slip stitch with G hook in the corner for thumb hole with yarn.