Tissue Paper Flower Crafts
Make simple, tissue paper flowers.
- Scissors (optional)
- Colored tissue paper
- Lay a sheet of tissue paper on a flat surface.
- Trace a small circle on the tissue with pencil.
- Cut out circle, set aside.
- Trace parallel lines about 4-5 inches wide across the entire length of the tissue. (So that you get a bunch of strips.) One needs to be long.
- Cut out 4 or so triangles that measure about 6"x4"x4"
- Vertically tape the long strip on your window to make the stem.
- Tape the triangles on either side of the stem to make leafs.
- Tape the small colored strips (petals) to the top of the stem.
- Tape circle on top of the petals.