Tissue Paper Sun Craft
An easy craft activity for kids.
- Scissors (optional)
- Marker (black)
- Colored tissue paper (yellow)
- Lay a sheet of tissue on a flat surface.
- Trace a large circle on the tissue with pencil.
- Cut out the circle, set aside.
- Trace parallel lines about 4-5 inches wide across the entire length of the tissue. (So you'll have a bunch of strips.)
- Cut the long strips, making at least nine strips (you can cut the long strips in half if you need to).
- Draw a large, sunny smiley face on the circle.
- Tape the circle to the window and the long strips perpendicular to the circle for rays. Continue until the sun looks like a sun to you.