Crafts: Blueberry Stamps
Recreate your favorite fruit on fabric
- a blank canvas (could be a tote bag, shoes, paper, anything)
- three different sized corks (you can get them at a craft store if there aren't any empty wine bottles around)
- a craft knife
- a blue fabric stamp pad (also available at craft stores) and a green fabric stamp pad (for leaves silly!)
- Carve a small X into one end of each of the three different sized corks with a craft knife. Now you have your stamps!
- Using the corks (your stamps) and a blue fabric stamp pad, print a design onto your canvas, overlapping large and small circles in a few places.
- Cut another cork in half lengthwise; use it and a green fabric stamp pad to create leaves.
- If using fabric as your canvas, follow the manufacturer's instructions to iron it so the ink sets.