Blueberry Watercolor Craft
This healthy fruit isn't just for eating
- Newspaper to cover your work area
- Aprons or clothes you don't care about messing up (blueberries can stain)
- 1 black marker
- 1 sheet watercolor art paper
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries or raspberries
- 1 potato masher
- 1 medium-size bowl
- 1 strainer
- 1 paintbrush
- 1 glass of water for rinsing paintbrush
- 2 plastic margarine tubs
- Cover your work area with newspaper and make sure you're clothes are protected.
- Using a black marker, draw the outline of a picture on the watercolor paper.
- Put 1/2 cup of blueberries into the bowl and mix with 1/4 cup of water.
- Mash with the potato masher until juicy.
- Place the strainer over a margarine tub. Strain the berry mixture so that the juice goes into the tub. Now you have your blue watercolor paint!