A candy airplane will let your kid's imagination (and tastebuds) soar
- 1 package of Smarties
- 2 Lifesavers
- 1 stick of long, flat gum
- a rubber band
- The Smarties will be the body of the plane and the stick of gum will be the wings. Now that you know where I'm going with this, place the stick of gum perpendicular to the Smarties package.
- The Lifesavers will be the wheels of the plane and the rubber band will hold them together. Still with me? (Fight the temptation to eat this before it's complete!)
- Loop the rubber band through one Lifesaver hole, over the gum and through the other Lifesaver hole, under the Smarties.
- Take off! (Whether the plane lands in your kid's mouth or on the floor is up to them.)