Candy Cane Play Dough Craft
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup salt
- A large mixing bowl
- Red food coloring
- White glitter
- Plastic wrap or plastic zipper bags
- Mix flour, water and salt together in a bowl.
- Knead it until it's well-combined.
- Divide dough into two batches—one for the white play dough and one for the red. Put the white aside and add red food coloring to the other batch. Keep adding food coloring until your dough is dark enough!
- Sprinkle glitter into the white play doh to make it shimmer and shine!
- Wrap the play dough in plastic wrap or place each color in its own plastic bag when you're done. Your play dough will stay fresh for a long time!