Chalk Paint Craft
Is it chalk? Is it paint? Who knows? But it's fun!
- 1 or 2 cups corn starchDepending on how many colors you want
- 1 to 2 cups water
- 1 box food coloring
- An old or disposable muffin tin
- Sponge paintbrushes
- Place 2 tablespoons corn starch into one cup of the muffin tin.
- Pour 2 tablespoons water on top of the corn starch.
- Add 4 drops food coloring (any color) to the muffin tin. Stir well.
- Repeat for each color that you'd like to make (Note: This would be a good time to teach your kids about mixing colors. They can make purple by mixing blue and red or make orange by mixing red and yellow, etc.)
- Give each kid a foam brush and head outside to paint on the driveway, street or sidewalk.