Paper Flower Bouquet Craft
Make a paper bouquet with hand-shaped cut-outs.
- Construction paper in flower colors
- Green flexible straws or green pipe cleaners
- Tape or glue
- With a pencil, trace your child's or children's hands on construction paper.
- Cut out "pairs" of hands, at least six or seven pairs to create a full bouquet.
- Place a pair of hands on either side of a green flexible straw or pipe cleaner.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the base of the hands and pull tight to make them stay on the straw or pipe cleaner. Curl the ends of the ribbon with scissors for an added touch.
- Fold a piece of green construction paper into a cone and tape or glue it together. Stick the flowers in the cone, or use a small vase, instead.