Pretty Paper Flower Crafts
Make pretty flowers from construction paper.
- 3 colors of construction paper
- Glue stick
- Cut a strip of the first color of paper and then cut little slits in it, about halfway into the strip, to make fringe. The more slits the better!
- Cut a strip of a second color of paper and fold like an accordion. While folded, cut out an arch at the top to create a petal shape when it's open.
- Cut a strip of the stem color. Fold it over itself a couple times to give it strength and glue it closed.
- Glue the stem to the side of the first strip of paper and roll it around the stem.
- Repeat with the second strip.
- Bend the petals down on the second strip of paper to fluff up the flower and you're done!