Cupcake Paper Flower Bouquet Craft
Use cupcake liners to create a pretty floral bouquet.
- Straws (any color)
- Cupcake liners (any color)
- 1 paper cup
- Green and yellow construction paper
- Glue stick
- Tape (invisible)
- Piece of foam
- Markers, glitter or stickers (to decorate the pot)
- Cut out small yellow and green circles of construction paper.
- Make little holes in the centers of all the cupcake liners as well as the yellow and green circles. (Each flower needs one cupcake liner, one green circle and one yellow circle.)
- Take a straw and cut the top into small, fringe-like strips.
- Starting at the bottom, slip one yellow circle all the way to the top of the straw, followed by a cupcake holder and lastly, a green circle. Glue them together to secure the flower.
- Cut out some leaves out of green construction paper and attach to the straws using tape.
- Cut the bottom the straws at an angle so they have a sharp edge to make it easy to stick them into the foam.
- Cut out a piece of construction paper and glue it around the cup. Decorate with glitter or markers if you wish. Put a piece of foam in the bottom of the cup and add your flowers and leaves.
- Enjoy your beautiful flower pot craft!