No-Sew Fleece Blanket Craft
- A pair of good scissors
- Two coordinating pieces of fleece, 2 to 2 1/2 yards
- Straight pins
- Lay the pieces of fleece one on top of the other, wrong sides facing each other.
- Pin the two pieces of fleece together, placing pins about 7 inches in from edges.
- Trim the selvage edge on both sides and even up the ends so both pieces are the same size.
- Cut a 5"x5" square out of each corner (through both layers of fleece) and discard.
- Cut 5" into fleece at 1" intervals around all four sides.
- Tie overhand knot by using one strip from the front and one strip from the back. Pull firmly but not too tight so the fleece pulls. Then tie again. Continue around all four sides.
- Remove the pins!