Handmade Flour Bead Craft
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of table salt
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Acrylic paint and paintbrushes
- Skewer or needle: to make the bead's hole
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Mixing bowl
- Mix the flour and salt in the mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the water.
- Knead the mixture for about 15 minutes. Get your kid to trade off with you to save your wrists!
- Sculpt the dough into bead shapes.
- Poke a hole in each bead with a skewer or needle.
- Bake them at 250 degrees for 2 hours until they are hard. Keep your kid away from the hot oven!
- Paint the beads.
- String them together to create your own unique jewlery!