Craft Supplies Box
Put together a go-to craft kit.
- One plastic shoe box
- One box of markers
- One pair of safety scissors
- Glue stick
- One box colored pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Pipe cleaners
- Ribbon or yarn
- One permanent marker
- A ruler
- 2 or 3 pencils
- An eraser
- Blank index cards
- Tiny stickers, rhinestones, gems, foamies and other decorations
- Have your kid help you put all of the supplies into the plastic box
- Use permanent marker to write "So-and-so's Homework Help Box" on the top.
- Use stickers and other decorations to decorate it up.
- Use it!! Anytime your kid has an assignment, project or is itching to be artsy or crafty, don't go searching for supplies (or make a trip to the store). Instead, pull out the box and let your kid get creative.
- Feel free to swap supplies for the ones your kid uses. Some kids may need more permanent markers and pencils while others may want to go crazy with finger paint and glitter glue.