Wax Paper Craft
- Elmers glue
- Food coloring (any color)
- Wax paper
- 2 popsicle sticks for each person participating
- Hole puncher
- Pull out a large piece of wax paper (the bigger, the better!)
- Pour a bunch of Elmer's glue into a BIG circle on the wax paper. It's best to make a BIG circle because it dries smaller.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the glue (you can use multiple colors if you want multi-colored art!)
- Take the popsicle sticks and spread around the food coloring until the color emerges.
- Let air dry for two to three days.
- When it's completely dry, punch a hole in the top of circle
- Tie yarn through the hole and hang from a window!