Simple Silly Squeezy Ball Craft
- Balloon in your kid's favorite color (the size you get for parties)
- Plastic Straw
- Another Clear balloon and permanent marker (optional)
- Yarn (optional)
- Blow up the balloon and release the air a few times. This stretches it a little.
- Place the mouth of the balloon on the funnel.
- Put flour in the funnel, use the straw to push it through the hole if it doesn't go through by itself.
- Fill the balloon with flour but don't go past the bottom of the thin part.
- Tie a secure knot in the balloon.
- If your kid wants a face on the stress ball, let them draw it using a permanent marker.
- Cut the narrow part off the clear balloon and stretch it over the ball if you have drawn a face (this keeps the marker from rubbing off onto your kid's hands when she's playing with it).
- For hair, tie pieces of yarn to the top of the balloon.
- For Halloween, it's cute to use an orange balloon with green yarn to make a pumpkin for this craft.