Sunflower Pencil Topper Craft
Decorate your kids' pencils with sunflowers!
- 2 yellow pipe cleaners and 1 green
- 1 large brown pom-pom
- 2 googly eyes
- Tie the two yellow pipe cleaners together at their ends.
- Using a pencil, form small loops on the pipe cleaner to form a crown.
- Flatten the loops a little to form the petals.
- Open up the pom-pom in the middle and attach the yellow pipe cleaners around.
- Tie the two ends of the pipe cleaners.
- Attach green pipe cleaner to form the stem and leaves.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- You can see the video for this craft on the Simple Kids Crafts website.