Dora's Shoe Box Cruise Ship Craft
Craft a Dora cruise ship out of a shoe box!
- Shoe box
- Clear packing tape or duct tape
- Tempera paints (assorted colors)
- Crayons (optional)
- Glue stick
- Cut apart one short side of the shoe box along the two corner lines, but leave the bottom attached to the shoe box. That creates a bottom flap on one side.
- Put the flap down flat and fold its two corners up. Lift it up and it'll form a spearhead shape in the front. This is the "fore" of your cruise ship. Keeping the space between the "fore" and the "hull," connect them with clear packing tape or duct tape from both inside and outside.
- Once the paint is dry, have your kid draw small rectangles and circles to resemble the windows and portholes on a cruise ship.
- Print and cut out Dora paper decorations to decorate the ship. Your cruise ship craft is now all set for an ocean exploration!