Egg Carton Caterpillar Craft
Make your own very hungry caterpillars.
- 1 empty egg carton
- Acrylic paint (preferably green)
- Foam paintbrushes
- A ballpoint pen
- White glue
- 4 pom-pom ballsAny color will do.
- 4 pipe cleaners (any color)
- 4 googly eyes
- Cut the egg cartons in half lengthwise.
- Pour some paint into a bowl and have your kids cover the egg carton with green paint.
- Carefully glue a pom-pom ball onto one end of each pipe cleaner.
- Let both the egg carton and the pom-pom balls dry two hours or overnight.
- Choose one end of your egg carton to be your caterpillar's head. Use the ballpoint pen to poke holes in the top of the head and then string pipe cleaners through to make antennae.
- Glue googly eyes on to the front.
- For more fun crafts and activities for kids, visit Skip to My Lou.