Father's Day Crafts: Map Collection Binder
Here is a simple Father's Day craft your kids can make with a little help from Mom
- Dividers and labels
- To decorate the cover:Map, markers, stickers, scrapbook paper, paint
- Stationery:Scissors and a pencil
- Mod Podge
- Place a bowl over the top of the map and trace around it.
- Cut out the map. Using Mod Podge, adhere the map to the binder.
- Once dry, brush another coat of Mod Podge over the top of the map. This will help to protect the Father's Day craft.
- Use stickers, markers or other embellishments to decorate the remainder of the cover.
- Label dividers inside the binder according to Dad's favorite regions/states. Your child can decorate the dividers with crayons, stickers or colored pencils.
- You can put a few sheet protectors between each divider if you like to protect Dad's maps.
- Now Dad can keep his maps organized for easy access before his next adventure. And you've got a Father's Day craft that keeps the kids busy while getting all those maps out of your junk drawer.
- Provided by Tonya Staab at TonyaStaab.com.