Father's Day Crafts: Memories Book
- Several sheets of construction paper to make a book.
- Stapler or hole puncher and ribbon
- Pictures of Dad
- Glue or paste
- Colored pens
- Fold several sheets of construction paper together to make a book.
- Staple it along the fold or punch two holes and tie together with ribbon.
- Color-copy several of your favorite pictures of Dad from the photo album to use for your scrapbook.
- Cut out the pictures, glue them to pages of the book.
- Add funny captions to this Father's Day craft, such as "Watch out Tiger Woods!" for a golf picture or "How do you like it—burned or blackened?" for a BBQ picture.
- On the cover, cut out a headshot of your dad, glue it onto the front, and draw a superhero outfit on him.
- Write, "Super Dad's Scrapbook" and give it to him.
- This classic Father's Day craft is the kind of treasure Dad will pull out to look at for years to come.
- Courtesy of Penny Watson, author of KIDS' HOLIDAY FUN .