Make Homemade Milk Paint
It does a painting good!
- One small can of condensed milk
- Food coloring:Gels are OK.
- Paper:White construction paper is best.
- Paint brushes
- Several small bowls
- Chocolate syrup(for brown paint!)
- Pour a little condensed milk into each of your small bowls.
- Squeeze some food coloring into the bowls, one color in each, then—if you have extra bowls—make up some combinations, like red and yellow, blue and red ... Add some chocolate syrup to make brown paint!
- Stir each pot to blend the food coloring and milk thoroughly.
- Paint up a storm!
- If you let the paint "sit" a couple of minutes, the color will darken a little.