Paper Bag Picnic Basket
The perfect picnic basket in a pinch
- large brown grocery bag
- basic craft glue
- markers, or old magazines, or paint (stickers work too!)
- scissors (adult supervision)
- Cut off the top half of the paper bag (about 1/4 of the bag
- Fold over the rim of the bag (about 1 inch) where you just cut from.
- Cut a strip of paper from the 1/4 of the bag that you just cut and use this strip to make the handle of the basket.
- Glue the handle onto the sides of the rim to make the basket.
- Once the basket is made, you can decorate it any way you like. Use markers, paint, stickers, (make a magazine cutout collage), anything!
- Fill up the basket with any snacks you want and go on a picnic!