Paper Plate Frisbee
Light as a feather, stiff as a paper plate
- scissors (adult supervision)
- paper plates
- markers (optional)
- Cut out the center of two paper plates. Follow the circle while you cut. (This will make a round hole in the center of both plates.)
- Put a small amount of glue around the entire inner portion of ONE of the paper plate rings (what you have left after the center has been cut).
- Put THE OTHER paper plate upside down on the freshly glued paper plate.
- Gently push the 2 plates together so they stick together. Give time to dry.
- Decorate your Frisbee by drawing designs on it with markers.
- You can add more paper plates to give the frisbee more weight, but don't go overboard—you don't want to make it too heavy to fly.
- Spunk up this game and play pass the pizza. Just color both sides of the paper plate Frisbee like a pizza and put on some music. The kids have to pass the pizza until the music stops. When the music stops the kid holding the pizza is out.