Homemade Play Dough Craft
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup salt
- A large mixing bowl
- Food coloringEnough colors for each color play dough you want to make!
- Plastic wrap or plastic zipper bags
- Mix flour, water and salt together in a bowl.
- Knead it until it's well-combined.
- Divide dough into smaller balls and knead a single color of food coloring into each ball of dough. Keep adding food coloring until your dough is dark enough!
- Wrap the play dough in plastic wrap or place each color in its own plastic bag when you're done. Your play dough will stay fresh for a long time!