Bird's Nest Craft
Make authentic-looking birds' nests with craft supplies.
- Glue (I like Aleene's Tacky Glue)
- Corn silks, dry pine needles, Spanish moss or similar material
- 1-2 pieces of fresh bread, crusts removed
- Paint or markers
- Mix glue with the corn silks, dry pine needles, etc.
- Form into the shape of a nest and let dry.
- To make eggs: Make "Bread Clay-Dough" by taking 1-2 pieces of bread (the fresher the better) and pinching it into small pieces. Mix together with glue and then roll into several "eggs," let dry.
- Once the eggs are dry, use paint or marker to color the eggs.
- Add twigs and craft birds to complete your bird's nest/spring display.