Spray Bottle Tie-Dye Crafts
Tie-dye shirts and more with this easy method.
- Plain white t-shirts, hats, shoes, sheets, towels, etc.
- Fabric dye in a variety of colors
- Rubber bands
- Spray bottles
- Newspaper to protect your table or ground outside
- Tie knots in your plain white shirt or gather sections of the fabric and secure rubber bands for fun designs.
- Mix dye and pour into various spray bottles.
- Have the kids spray the dye onto the shirts.
- Let dry for 6 to 8 hours or overnight before wearing. Enjoy!
- For young kids: Leave the shirt flat and place a piece of plastic or foil between the two layers.