Make Hats for Your Teddy Bears
Teddy bears need hats too!
- Small paper plates
- Paper puncher (with adult supervision)
- Rubber bands
- Scissors (with adult supervision)
- Small, paper cups
- Masking tape
- Paint, paint brushes, markers, glitter, sequins, pom-poms, glue - anything to decorate the hat!
- Using scissors cut off the bottom half from the paper cup
- Securely tape the cup to the paper plate
- Time to decorate! Using paint, markers, pom-poms, or whatever you have to decorate the hat
- After the hat is dry, take the paper puncher and create two holes on either side of the hat and knot the rubber band through so the hat stays on your bear's head!