The Sky's the Limit
Ready for take off? Make this cool plane together.
- Assorted PLAYSKOOL CLIPO pieces.
- To create the body of the plane, begin with a wheeled base and attach two blue rectangles to the front and back, leaving some space in between them.
- Make the wings by attaching two yellow rectangles across the middle of the base, in the space between the blue rectangles. Place a green square at the back of the plane.
- Place two more green squares in a straight line along the plane's body until you get to the wings. Finish your straight line by placing two additional green squares on the front of the plane. Then add two red triangles flat on the back of the plane to make the tail.
- Stack three more green squares at the back of the plane to make a cockpit for the pilot. Place the pilot's head above the plane's wings. Add one more red triangle to the back of the plane to complete the tail. This triangle points up in the air.
- Next, attach two pink circles to the plane's wings to make propellers and a red triangle flat on the end of each wing.
- Finally, give the plane a windshield by standing an orange square on its end in front of the pilot.
- Next, create a control tower by stacking pink circles.
- Continue building the tower by adding three orange squares and a green square. Then stack two red triangles together and attach them to the tower so that they point at the sky. Lastly, add one last circle to the top of the tower.
- Your plane and control tower are finished. Your kid is now cleared for take off!
Click here for step-by-step visual instructions.
- This great project also serves as easy in-flight entertainment for the kids on your next airplane trip.