I Spy the Alphabet Educational Activity
- Camera (digital is easiest)
- Your eyes and feet
- Start looking for letters inside your home and take pictures of the ones you can find. Letters can be found on reading materials, appliances and inside your cupboards.
- Go outside to look for letters in the yard as well.
- Go on a walk to see if you can find letters around town, at the playground, etc. You'll find letters on street signs, buildings and license plates, for example.
- Once all of the pictures have been taken, get them developed/printed.
- Have the kids make an alphabet collage out of the photos.
- For ideas Google Search for Abba Richman