Play a game of chocolate checkers
It's pretty sweet to be the winner of this game
- 2 packs of milk (or dark) chocolate and 2 packs of white chocolate
- a breadboard
- a knife (with adult supervision)
- M&Ms or chocolate coins
- Break the chocolate packs into squares. Make one pile of brown squares and one pile of white squares.
- There are 64 playing squares on a checkerboard. Checkerboards have 8 rows of 8 squares each. Carefully use the knife to cut each square to make your checkerboard.
- Set the big squares alternately (one brown, one white) on a platter just like a real checkerboard is laid out.
- Use M&Ms (any two colors will do) as the checkers or gold and silver chocolate coins. Winners eat the captured checker pieces. (Enjoy cleaning up after this game: Just eat the board!)