Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag
Making homemade ice cream in a bag is funtastic!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint-size plastic food storage bag
- 1 gallon-size plastic food storage bag
- Ice cubes
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Then seal it up.
- Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one, and seal it.
- Shake the bags.
- Feel the small bag to determine when it's done (you'll know when you get ice cream!).
- Take the smaller bag out of the larger one, add any toppings you like and enjoy!