No Time to Waste
Grab a timer and see what your kid can do in 60 seconds!
- A watchAnything with a second hand.
- TimeQuality time, actually.
- The DO-erYour child.
- The TimerMom or dad.
- Pen and paper
- We already know that you can say "No" 1 million times per minute, but what can junior do?
- Have him perform the task as many times as he can.
- Write it down next to his guess. He might be shocked to find that he actually can't take his t-shirt on and off 4,000 times in 60 seconds!
- Your child will soon realize that putting on his clothes takes more time than doing a jumping jack.
- For wee ones, this game helps them grasp the concept of time (and how fleeting it is). For older kids, it's a chance to set a world's record. Imagine, your child in Guinness for the most burps in a minute. Talk about a good time!
- Get more use from your kitchen timer by timing your little competitors in Nick Jr.'s Krabby Walk Relay Race.