Party in the Playhouse!
Pump up your kid's next house party.
- Dress-up clothes: Bust out the costume box with EVERYTHING in it.
- Tea (of course!) and small snacks: Popcorn, crackers, or any other easy finger foods.
- Cups and saucers: Try the PLAYSKOOL DREAM TOWN ROSE PETAL Cottage SIP 'N CELEBRATE TEA SET play set.
- Dolls, bears, and other special guests.
- Designate where the party will take place, either in your kid's room, your living room, or something cozier, like the PLAYSKOOL DREAM TOWN ROSE PETAL Cottage play structure.
- Go through the costume box and get dressed up, including dolls, stuffed animals, or even the dog, if he's invited (and willing!).
- Serve the tea and small snacks.
- Practice being polite to each other, taking tiny sips with your pinkies out, and asking for things in silly, posh accents.
- If your kid really wants to do this up in a big way, you can set up a playdate and invite your kid's "real" friends (and their toy companions) to join the party and even send out homemade invitations in advance.