Tummy Time Airplane Game
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a workout!
- An airplane:Your baby, complete with milk-guzzling engine and chunky little wings.
- A landing strip:You.
- Lay on your back on the floor. Put a pillow under your head if you want—just don't get too comfortable. We know you were up all night, but you have a plane to fly and pilots should never sleep in the cockpit.
- Pull your knees up to your chest with your lower legs parallel to the ceiling.
- Set your baby on your knees on his belly, facing you.
- Spread his arms with your hands and give him a countdown to takeoff!
- Gently move your legs from side to side to give baby a soaring ride. Add a few soft bounces when you hit some turbulence. And don't forget the airplane noises!
- Take a five-minute flight and your baby can skip tummy time this afternoon. Take a 10-minute flight and you can skip the gym tomorrow with this game.