Hand- and Footprint Matching Game
A hands-on game for your kid to match up the family's hand and foot prints.
- Construction or printer paper
- Pen or pencil
- Hands and feet:Mom's, Dad's, your kid's.
- Have your child place his hand palm down on a piece of paper.
- Trace his hand with the pen or pencil.
- Help him cut out his handprint.
- Now trace and cut out everybody's hands: Mom's, Grandma's, Daddy's, the babysitter's and so on. The more hands, the merrier! Heck, even trace a few paws while you're at it!
- Place all of the cutouts in a pile.
- Have everyone sit on their hands so no one can peek at them (feels nice and warm, right?).
- Ask your child to guess which hand belongs to which person.
- When he correctly matches them up, give him a big hand!
- Repeat with feet.