Manimals Drawing Game
It's like Madlibs ... but with pictures!
- Artists:Picasso-level skills are not necessary. Just a willingness to put pen to paper. A smiley face will do if that's all you can handle!
- White printer paper:One sheet per player per game.
- Markers, pens, crayons, colored pencils
- Hand everyone a piece of paper.
- Have each artist draw the feet of their monstrous creation. Get creative. You can draw robot feet, kitty feet, high heels, anything!
- When the artists are finished, have them fold the bottom of the paper over so the feet don't show. That said, everyone needs to leave a teeny, tiny glimpse of the top of their drawing peeking out so that the next artist knows where to continue. Otherwise you'll have a lot of floating heads and shinless knees!
- Pass the paper to the artist on your left (or to the other artist if you are just playing with two people.)
- That person adds legs to the image. Again, go crazy: chicken legs, a mermaid tale, wooden legs—whatever!
- When everyone's finished with the legs, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- The next artist adds the torso to the drawing. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- The final artist adds the head.
- When everyone's finished, take turns opening up your creations. It's aliiive! Be prepared for some hilarious, crazy pictures of dogs with butterfly wings and Popeye legs donning Uggs! Or perhaps you'll be surprised at how some of the images seem to flow as if drawn by one hand. Great minds think alike!
- Grab clean sheets of paper and start again. Warning: This game is really addictive!
- This is a great game for kids to play with siblings or with groups of friends. Have your kids play it at their next sleepover!