Mommy's Personal Stylist Game
Get gussied up for date night with a help from your little fashionista.
- Salesperson:Your child
- Mommy's closet
- Shoes:Even if you aren't a budding Carrie Bradshaw with a shoe collection worth more than a down payment on a house, we know you have a few fabulous pairs tucked away!
- Accessories:The more you try on, the busier your child will be.
- Once you are dressed, call your child into your room and ask him to pretend to be a top shoe salesman. Ed Bundy, eat your heart out!
- Either pre-select a couple of pairs of shoes or, if your kid picks out black shoes to go with a brown dress, wear them out and sneak an appropriate pair in your bag to change into later.
- Sit on the bed and have him put various shoes on your feet.
- To engage him more, have him "sell" you a necklace, earrings, a handbag and so on with this game. You can even have your kid sell to Daddy. Just make sure he doesn't show up to dinner with a loafer on one foot and a sneaker on the other.
- Ask your child to invent a special currency for you to pay him in, like kisses or stickers. Much more valuable to a kid than cold, hard cash. (Yeah, right!)