Play Toss the Bees into the Honey Pot
How many bees does it take to fill up a honey pot?
- Several bean bags
- One large poster board with a honeypot drawn on it and various degrees marked on the honeypot (example: 10 bees, 20 bees, 30 bees, 40 bees, 50 bees)
- Pen and paper to record how many "bees" each player has gotten
- Place the "honeypot" about 5-10 feet away from where each player will stand
- One player at a time will toss each bean bag onto the "honeypot" trying to get it to land on the section with the highest amount of "bees." After each player's turn mark down how many bees they received
- Whichever player gets the most bees wins!