Body Repair Shop Game
Give your kid a little tune-up.
- Machine:Your child
- Tools:Your hands
- Ask your child to decide what kind of robot, machine or Transformer he wants to be. (Or if he's too little, decide for him.)
- Then have him tell you (or tell him if can't chat yet) what needs fixing. If his elbow needs a little grease, pretend to squirt WD-40 on his joints. Give a little narration with your action: "I'm greasing up your elbow joints!"
- Then ask him what else is out of sorts. If he says his toes are loose, pretend to screw them on with a make believe wrench. Say, "I'm tightening your toes!"
- Trade roles. Have him work on your body parts. If only he knew deep tissue massage!
- Need more games to play with your baby? Nick Jr. has At-Home Baby Games that will keep both of you entertained!