Dance the Bunny Hop
Hop on the bunny line!
- the Bunny Hop song
- a bunch of dancing rabbits, er, kids
- Form a line of dancers, leader in the front.
- Each person places their hands on the hips of the person in front of them.
- At the beginning of the verse, kick your right foot out to your side. Then kick it out a second time, except this time, a bit higher.
- Change feet, and kick out twice with your left foot.
- Hop forward once with both feet together.
- Hop backward once with both feet together.
- Hop forward three times with the music.
- Repeat the steps until the song is over.