I'm Gonna Kiss You Baby Game
A legit excuse to cover your kid in kisses. Not that you need one!
- The cutest baby on the planet:Yours!
- Mommy or Daddy:Grandma, a babysitter, aunt or uncle will work, too.
- Find a comfy place to settle in with your baby.
- Say "I'm gonna kiss your nose!" and then give her nose a peck.
- Older babies can begin to learn the names for body parts with this simple game. Even if your brilliant baby already knows them, keep on kissing! Who doesn't love to be loved?
- Then say "I'm gonna kiss your belly" and give your baby a raspberry.
- Repeat with toes, fingers, ears, chin—you got it! Cover that baby in kisses! We'd leave the lip gloss off for this one.
- Want more simple games to play with your baby? Nick Jr. Baby Curious Buddies has fun and interactive At-Home Baby Games for all your baby's ages and stages.