More or Less? The Card Game
A card game for kids still learning their numbers.
- Two players
- A deck of cards
- You and your child each get a set of cards ranging from ace to 10.
- Select a secret card from your set and place it face down on the table.
- Ask your child to guess what number is on the secret card.
- To get hints, your child has to flip over a card in his hand.
- Then you tell him if the secret card is more or less than his card.
- Your child continues to make guesses until he finally discovers the number on the secret card.