Pin the spots on the cow
- white poster board
- black construction paper
- tape or poster adhesive
- Draw an outline of a cow on white poster board. (If you're not a drawer, you can find free cow stencils online.)
- Cut black spots out of construction paper and put adhesive or tape on one side so it'll stick to the cow.
- Tape the cow onto the wall where your kids can reach.
- Blindfold your kid and then give him a spot to hold.
- Spin him around 3 times and then have him stick the spot on the cow.
- Was he close? Does the cow have all his spots by the end of the game or do you have a lovely spotted wall?